Expeditus Transport takes a great deal of pride in how we treat our customers and we are always looking for partners who share our passion for excellent customer service. We also want our partner carriers to feel like a part of our extended family, which is why we always strive to ensure that our partner carriers feel supported and appreciated when working with us.
Some of the benefits of working with Expeditus Transport are access to our procurement engine with integrated email bidding, EDI and XML integration for shipment status updates and load tenders, and a dedicated team of experienced operations staff that understand that our success is our partner carrier’s success.
If you would be interested in becoming one of our valued and trusted partner carriers, please complete our short application and someone will contact you to further discuss our future together.
Partner Carrier Information Request
To become an approved carrier for Expeditus Transport you must meet the following:
- MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration.
- Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Contract Carrier Authority only
- Valid W-9
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below.
- Cargo $100,000
- Auto $1,000,000
- General Liability $1,000,000 *Preferred/not required
- Carrier must have a safety rating of Satisfactory or None
- If rated None, the carrier must have less than 3 BASIC scores above threshold.
- 24 hour operations are preferred!
- After hours contacts or driver contact information for carriers who are not staffed
- Macro Point tracking is mandatory for carriers not staffed 24 hours.